Profile - Mini Cassette Hub (3/8 Axle)
Profile Racing designed Mini Cassette Hubs to be the best all around hubs available. They are suitable for trails, racing, street, and park use.
It is important to also replace your chain whenever you install a new driver. A worn, stretched chain will cause your driver to wear out much faster
Features & Specs:
- High/Low Flange hubshell
- Aluminum or Chromoly hollow 3/8″axle for dramatic weight savings
- CrMo or Ti one-piece drivers.
- Chromoly or Titanium splined drivers for Profile Cogs.
- Standard CrMo Cogs, or upgrade to Aluminum or Elite CrMo Cogs.
- RHD or LHD(36h only)
- Standard BMX 110mm hub width
- Bolt choices for 3/8″ threaded axle:
~ Standard 3/8 socket head bolts(8mm hex)- come with anodized Volcano cones
~ 17mm Hex Head outer w/8mm internal hex
~ Button Head w/8mm internal hex
- Mini Cassette Hub Weights:
~ Hub w/ CrMo Axle Bolts & 9t CrMo Driver: 13.1oz / 372g
~ Hub w/ CrMo Axle Bolts & 9t Ti Driver: 11.95oz / 339g
~ Hub w/ Ti Axle Bolts & 9t CrMo Driver: 12.25oz / 348g
~ Hub w/ Ti Axle Bolts & 9t Ti Driver: 11.1oz / 316g
~ Hub w/14mm CrMo GDH Axle & 9t CrMo Driver: 17.65oz / 501g
~ Hub w/14mm CrMo GDH Axle & 9t Ti Driver: 16.5oz / 4681g
~ Hub w/14mm Ti GDH Axle & 9t Ti Driver: 13.4oz / 379g
Notes: 3/8 aluminum axle NOT intended for use with pegs. NOT intended for heavy street riding.
** For all Titanium Up-Grades please contact for prices and availability **