Workshop - BMX Safety Checks
If you've just purchased a 2nd hand BMX or if your BMX has been sitting for a while, having a safety check done on your BMX will ensure that your BMX is safe when you're our cruising the streets, shredding it at the race track or blasting it at the skatepark.
All our BMX Safety Checks are commissioned to Rad Garage NZ.
Rad Garage NZ providing high quality and attention to detail safety checks.
- Brakes: Checking of Brake Pads, brake levers and that brakes are working accordingly(if any)
- Wheels: Checking that wheels have no side wobble (includes truing if required) and checking if wheels are fitted to frame safely
- Tyres: Tread in good condition and tyre pressure is correct
- Chain: Checking no rust and chain lubed accordingly
- Handlebars: Ensuring Handle Bars are fitted properly and not loose
- Frame & Fork: No cracks on frame, forks are in good condition and fitted properly
- Pedals & Cranks: Are in good condition with no cracks.
If replacement parts are required, parts are additional.
** BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL: Please text Pete on 021 84 4130 or email email@example.com to book your BMX safety check or if you have any questions.