Profile - Spline Drive Sprocket
Requires no sprocket bolt. Instead, it has a hardened CrMo steel insert in that matches up to the 48 splines on the crank axle for pure, direct power transfer.
Features & Specs:
- CNC machined from 7075 Aluminum in the USA!
- Available for 19mm splined axles only.
- 1/8″ tooth width for use with most freestyle/street & single speed chains.
- Supplied with 19mm splined steel insert.
- Sizes: 23T / 25T / 28T with 1/8″ tooth width.
- Weight: 25T = 76g/2.65oz // 28T = 87g/3.05oz // 30T = 93g/3.25oz
NOTE: Spline drive sprockets are not compatible with 2-piece cranks for Right Side Drive (not enough room for splines). Spline drive sprockets are compatible on Left Side Drive 2-piece cranks though.