Wethepeople - 2021 Network (Dan Kruk) Frame
One of the most progressive bmx frames we've ever made, dan kruk's signature network frame has been tested in the lab and in the streets for a solid year to prove it can handle the technical ferocity and all-out war dan put's his bike through. Dan wanted a shorter 12.5" chain stay and updated geo from the battleship frame, making the network one of the most responsive and agile bmx frames to date. Utilizing our new invest casted yoke for improved stiffness and tire/sprocket clearance, the network frame really is a frame from the future. Includes our lifetime guarantee.
Tubing: butted, japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
Bottom bracket: 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
Head tube: 127mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. H/set
Dropouts: laser cut and cnc machined 6mm, heat-treated 4130 crmo, perfect shape for pegs and hub guards
Brakes: brakeless frame
• 127mm tall head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork
• investment cast seat stay bridge
• one of the most responsive and technical bmx frames ever made
• super short 12.5" chain stay
• unique investment cast chain stay yoke for improved tire and sprocket clearance
• oversized 20.5mm seat stays for increased stiffness and durability
• larger 1.8mm welding at head tube
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
• hydroformed top tube and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
• 6mm seat clamp bolt
• includes lifetime guarantee
Weight: 2.54kg (5.60lbs) -20.5" tt
Top tube length: 20.5", 20.8" or 21.1"
Chain stay length: 12.5" - optimized for 12.5" w/25-9
Head tube angle: 75.75°
Seat tube angle: 71°
BB height: 11.8"
Standover height: 9.15"
Or 6 weekly payments of $141.67 with